Life-Coaching Course Facilitators
The Significance Project
Having a personal mission statement keeps us grounded to what God has called us to do. Help men / women understand and discover a life of significance through facilitation of discipleship courses that incorporates life coaching methods.
- Facilitate life-coaching discipleship and seeker friendly courses, including (not limited to)
- For men: Man of Impact, The Quest
- For women: The Significant Woman, Soaring
- Communicate and liaise with interested course participants
- Follow up and keep in touch with past participants to see how they are doing
- Co-ordinate and conduct relevant enrichment workshops for past participants to integrate principles learnt
- Train and equip other course facilitators
- Passionate in helping people grow in their relationship with God and find vocational clarity, significance, meaning and purpose
- Enjoy training and interacting with people
- Experienced in facilitating small groups
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Able to work on some Saturdays and weekday evenings
Do note that this is a support-raising
position. You may contact email@example.com for more information. Looking forward to helping others live a life of significance through Jesus Christ together with you.
Latest Stories in Careers
To lead the IT department into providing a robust, secure, efficient and disciplined IT environment within Cru Singapore.
Lead our dynamic finance team to see city impact and global influence!
Looking for a dynamic individual with talent in graphic and web design to be part of Media Ministry!
©1994-2020 Cru. All Rights Reserved.