Accounts Executive (Receivables)
We are looking for someone to be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures. Besides administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements, you will provde the backbone support to our local and overseas missional teams.
Finance Department, Operations
- Process GIRO donations-application, termination and amendment
- Process Internet Banking and Giro Reconciliation
- Process all receivables via cash, cheque, GIRO, Internet banking and Credit Card and admin related matters on a timely basis
- Maintain and ensure accurate Donor records
- Maintain accurate documentations of all transactions timely
- Generate and coordinate sending of financial reports
- Conduct new staff orientation briefing on accounts receivable matters
- Perform banking duties
- Any other duties as assigned by Finance Manager
- A servant heart and attitude
- Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
- Able to work independently and also as a team
- Keen attitude to learn and adopt to changes
- Prior experience would be advantageous but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Willing to attend bi-monthly Christian fellowship staff meeting sessions
Latest Stories in Careers
To lead the IT department into providing a robust, secure, efficient and disciplined IT environment within Cru Singapore.
Lead our dynamic finance team to see city impact and global influence!
Looking for a dynamic individual with talent in graphic and web design to be part of Media Ministry!
©1994-2020 Cru. All Rights Reserved.