Accounts Executive (Payables)
We are looking for someone to be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures. Besides administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements, you will provde the backbone support to our local and overseas missional teams.
Finance Department, Operations
- Process all staff reimbursements and payments to local and overseas suppliers and beneficiaries
- Process and settle advance with staff for ministry projects/trips and mission trips
- Prepare payment schedule for GIRO deduction, credit card purchase summary, petty cash summary
- Prepare taxable item report for IR8A and all other related financial reports required by Finance Manager
- Perform reconciliation of vendor’s statements with physical documents and system records
- Perform banking duties
- Conduct new staff orientation briefing on accounts payable matters
- Any other duties as assigned by Finance Manager
- A servant heart and attitude
- Diploma in Accountancy (or equivalent)
- Able to work independently and also as a team
- Keen attitude to learn and adopt to changes
- Prior experience would be advantageous but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Willing to attend bi-monthly Christian fellowship staff meeting session
Latest Stories in Careers
To lead the IT department into providing a robust, secure, efficient and disciplined IT environment within Cru Singapore.
Lead our dynamic finance team to see city impact and global influence!
Looking for a dynamic individual with talent in graphic and web design to be part of Media Ministry!
©1994-2020 Cru. All Rights Reserved.