Pay Level: Unit 2 Level 7, Starting Pay $14.53
Under the general direction of the Master Studio Language Production Team Leader, provide direct support to our JESUS Film Production Team Leader and Production Managers (Dubbing Producers) to empower them to effectively produce new language versions of our movies. Perform a variety of administrative and project management duties in a fast paced office environment including interaction with international partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Keep Team Leader organized by managing paperwork, email, databases.
- Arrange and schedule a variety of meetings and conferences; establish and maintain complex interrelated filing systems. Assist with correspondence; plan/coordinate and set up meetings with food service, coordinate schedule and perform various special projects as assigned.
- Database entry and maintenance; collaborate with Operation Services team to keep processes up-to-date; prepare reports using queries and/or search requirements.
- Take and transcribe dictation, including material of a confidential nature; prepare and type a variety of correspondence, agendas, memoranda, reports, minutes and other materials; record and transcribe minutes from a variety of meetings.
- Collect and compile statistical and financial data and other information for inclusion into special and periodic reports; revise schedules, as necessary; utilize computer systems to prepare reports, correspondence, forms, graphs and/or records when assigned.
- Process EMAC/CEMAC shipping and any shipping needed by Production staff.
- Help Production Team members prepare for international trips; includes printing visa applications, filling in green travel sheets, securing flight itineraries, printing reports, gathering field manuals and translation tools in paper and digital format, keeping resources stocked, ordering language DVDs/MP4s.
- Schedule and perform special projects and related duties as requested. Gather tasks from Production Team members and tracking them through administrative systems to completion. Gather receipts and prepare for payment of OneCard billing, reimbursements and request for checks as required by Production Managers.
- Disseminate information, reports, and schedules to staff as necessary to assure effective coordination of project functions, along with appropriate action points.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Advanced operation of Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Project VISIO and Access as well as become familiar with WESS database.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Be flexible with work schedule. Will need to work with other departments within Jesus Film Project and may be asked to coordinate with other Partner agencies as requested by Language Production Team Leader.
- Protect confidential information and provide information in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Type at 65 words net per minute from clear copy.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Prefer a business or communications 4-year degree or equivalent work experience. Prefer 3 years of AA experience. Experience with media is helpful. International experience is helpful. Prefer a ministry background, 1-3 years international cross-cultural experience, experience working on a team collaboratively.