Pay level: Unit 2, Level 6: $12.86/hour
- Utilize Siebel Customer Relationship Management system, to coordinate and prioritize all processes and information for donor correspondence.
- Review, edit and give feedback to analysts on all donor correspondence and edit for accuracy, professionalism and appropriateness of letter.
- Prioritize actions and ensure the processing of all correspondence.
- Handle all research written communication submitted by analysts on a daily basis.
- Assist research analysts in determination of verbiage appropriate for each communication item and return to analysts for final corrections while giving input to complete correspondence.
- Communications includes returning items to donors and/or staff for corrections.
- Create and send Memorials, All system generated communications such as Source donors letters, terminated staff notification to donors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process all time sensitive correspondence using Seibel CRM and a variety of office equipment.
- Run programs that pull necessary information and merge to letter files for editing and printing.
- Process and assemble letters, memos, reports, lists, forms or other data from creation, either from complete provided information or rough draft.
- Keep reports of all mailings.
- Represent Cru as mediator for staff members and communicate support needs to churches requesting information.
- Determine appropriate correspondence and recipient of memorial donation acknowledgements and family notification.
- Review and edit each analyst’s correspondence and research letters for clarity of words and appropriateness
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
AA degree plus a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative office with emphasis on secretarial skills and composition or equivalent work experience.