Internships with Epic Movement
Internships with Epic Movement give you a taste of long-term missions experiences. They are designed to be one to two years dedicated to sharing your faith and discipling students to follow Jesus. You'll develop the skills and emotional capacity for a lifetime of ministry, within or beyond the organization.
- Commitment Length: 1 to 2 years (maximum); generally running from May to August (the following year).
- Full-Time or Part-Time? We have both options available. Let us know when you fill out the interest form.
- Application deadline: March 1 (including required references)
- Cost: ~$2000-$7000/month in raised support funds. Epic Movement is committed to helping prepare you as best as possible for a year-long mission trip. Part of that is raising a team of financial and prayer partners to get you there. Epic Movement will provide a coach and training as we trust God together to provide funding for your ministry.
- Location of Internship: Preferences are taken into account, but the final decision is left up to the Intern Coordinator and their team
Contact Jill Swenson with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. (If you have a question about the status of your application, check this page before getting in touch Cru/Epic Movement application.)
- Talk to your Epic staff if you are connected to a local movement. They can help inform you more about the process and will walk with you the entire way.
- Fill out this Interest Form.
- Start your application here.
- Await status update.