Class #1: Leaders at Risk, Promoting Healthy Leadership and Preventing Moral Failure
with Marc Rutter, D.Min., U.S. Director of Leadership Development, Cru
Join us as Cru's Marc Rutter shares from his research findings how we can promote healthy leadership and prevent moral failure. As a result of his research, Marc has been able to identify key factors that lead to moral failure in leaders.
Come join us as we learn about those red flags and how we can see healthier leaders, healthier churches, and healthier communities!
Saturday, January 12th
New Hope Baptist Church
5200 S. Central Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90011
For all Eleven Classes: Classes Start on January 12th!
- Starts Saturday, January 12th from 8:30–10:30 a.m. Is there a better way to start the new year than taking the time to invest in your own growth?
- Cost is only $15 which covers your training manual, tools learned during class, and coffee & snacks provided weekly. Scholarships available for those in need. Don't let $ keep you from attending!
- Training Manual is available in English & Spanish!
- Class will be every Saturday, 8:30-10:30 for 11 weeks. Attend 9 out of 11 to earn your certificate. Graduation is on Saturday, March 23rd.
- Fellowship, small groups, an interactive learning environment, & a variety of great speakers each week.
- A diverse group learning together. Just like last year, we anticipate attendees will come from a variety of communities/ministries from all over L.A.!
- Grow In your relationship with God.
- Be equipped & challenged to make disciples — not just talk about it!
- Invite others from your church and ministry to join us. Forward this link and encourage them to register.
- Register by clicking the link below so we are sure to have enough training manuals.