What is it?
- A Leader’s Guide for facilitating an 8-week woman’s Bible study about how God cares about women.
- Each Leader’s Guide study contains a DVD of short-video clips from Magdalena: Through Her Eyes, the story of Jesus seen through the eyes of Mary Magdalene. Clips are used to introduce 7 out of 8 of the lessons.
- Lessons are about 1 hour and compare women in Jesus' day who were changed by Him with women who are being changed by Him today.
- Leader Guides are available in English for $7 each and participant study guides are $5 each. Free downloads are available in English, Spanish, Mandarin and German.
How to use it?
- Invite a group of women to view the film, Magdalena: Through Her Eyes, in its entirety. (Movie sold separately).
- Follow-up the film with the 8-week study.
- Includes tips for leading each lesson. All lessons include "know," "live" and "tell" sections.
Why use it?
- Groups of women can grow together by doing the study. It specifically responds to many questions women have about God's love for them.
- Easy to use even if you have never led a Bible study before. The leader's guide gives suggested answers for each question.
- Includes a clear gospel presentation.
- Many helpful how-to resources are available online including church bulletin inserts and an event planning guide.
Where to get it:
What people think:
"This past Monday we discussed Lesson 1. The women shared about where they are at in their spiritual journey. The discussion was very fresh and honest. The fact that God sees, created, knows, and loves them was either brand new news or was super meaningful to them. These points are simple, but profound. I definitely felt confirmation that this was the right study to offer at this time." — Linda in Pa.
"We found this simple-to-use program to be life-changing for our women." — Jan, Ministry Leader, Orlando, Fla.
"I truly loves this study and think it is an incredible tool for teaching women and bringing women together as sisters under Christ." — Marcia in Pa.
“Who better than Mary Magdalene to show us the life, death and resurrection of Jesus through a woman’s eyes and heart? A Powerful moving story that will touch women’s hearts around the world.” — Liz Curtis Higgs, Best-selling author of Bad Girls of the Bible and Unveiling Mary Magdalene