S.A.Y. Yes!® stands for Save America's Youth — Yes! Since 1992, Cru has offered a unique solution to churches and ministries that want to reach out to the children and teens in their neighborhoods.
Currently, our S.A.Y. Yes! Centers for Youth Development® are ministering to more than 3,000 children and teens across the country. Watch a video below about a young boy named Charles.
S.A.Y. Yes! is a biblically-based program that takes place in an after-school setting.
The goal is to give at-risk children a solid foundation from which they can build a successful future. Through the local church, each child is ministered to spiritually, emotionally, physically, intellectually, and socially (Luke 10:27).
As a church-operated program, a long-term commitment can be made to the children, and the entire family — parents, guardians, siblings, and neighbors — can be enfolded into the local body of Christ.
S.A.Y. Yes! provides churches and their congregations with:
- Training: 18 hours, 16 sessions covering topics such as how to design your weekly program, how to share the gospel with children, and how to recruit and manage volunteers.
- Biblically-Based Curriculum: Bible Club, practical living skills, recreation, mentoring, and lessons covering topics such as integrity, forgiveness, and respect.
- Ongoing Resources: Many of these are free or at low cost (educational materials, a phonics program, youth entrepreneurship skills).
- Online Access: ... to all S.A.Y. Yes! Center resources, links to related websites, and free downloads.
- Citywide Support Network: Additional training for specific topics such as fund development, child discipline, setting annual goals and objectives.