Everyone has a story. Our stories are so different…different like our BBQs…Texas, East Coast, West Coast (tri-trip). Different like our teas….Boba tea, anyone?
We come from all different backgrounds. Even so, there are experiences, values, and relationships that we share!
We want to hear how God has worked in your life! In the next few days, we are going to be highlighting stories from individuals across the country.
We would love to feature your stories on our blog in the format of an I AM FROM poem. This means that every line starts with the words “I am from” and doesn’t need a rhyme scheme. You can submit your finished poem here. Read on for some thoughts to get you started…
Here are some questions you could think about while writing your poem:
- What are some experiences that have shaped you into who you are?
- What do you want people to know about you?
- What is a memorable experience that you have had on your campus?
- What is a tradition or activity that is unique to your Cru Movement or ministry? (This could be naming a specific location and what you do there, or some kind of specific event)
- How have you seen God change your life, priorities, relationships in college?
- What is something God has taught you about sharing His love with people?
Don’t forget the #9Cities1Movement hashtag! We can’t wait to hear from you!