Cru at University of Northern Colorado
A Community of Students at UNC Passionate about Following Jesus.
Everyone is on a spiritual journey. NocoCru is a Christian community of students who would love to help you on that journey through weekly gatherings, Bible studies, and authentic relationships. We have to look a little different because of wanting to keep everyone safe, but we still have in-person and virtual events you can join!
Also, follow us on instagram (@nococru) to get updates on events.
Bear safety means something different at UNC in 2020. To keep all students, faculty, staff, and their families safe, Cru will require social distancing and masks at all events. We will update throughout the year in accordance with COVID-19 policies and recommendations of UNC and local health officials. Your health, well-being, and safety at our gatherings on campus continues to be one of our highest priorities.
Please follow us on instagram (@nococru) for up to date announcements and changes.
What do you do?
This is a frequently asked question! Here are a few things:
1. We meet weekly (distanced/masked) THURSDAYS 7:30PM, usually in the Campus Commons Multipurpose room. The first Thursday of the month is a time of music, a ted style talk, and spiritual discussion around a theme. Other nights are different. Sign up here.
2. We have small group Bible studies we call life groups. Join us Tuesday and Wednesday at 6pm for women and Thursdays at 6pm for men. Sign up here.
3. We also have other leadership, service, and missions opportunities as well as less frequent community events. Follow our instagram or fill out the get connected survey to get more info.
We want to help each person take their next step toward Jesus
- Connect to a mentor who can help you grow closer to God.
- Discover your next steps: find your purpose and how you can live out God’s plan for you––on your campus and around the world.
- Grow alongside others through opportunities like Bible studies and finding a local church
Where are you on your journey?
We are all on a journey. We all want to grow and live a full life, but sense a gap between what we think life should be and our actual experience.
This is where Jesus makes the difference. He brings purpose, meaning and direction to our journey.
Cru is a community of imperfect people from all walks of life who follow Jesus together. Our goal is to journey with you as you take your next step toward Jesus. Whether you are beginning to explore who Jesus is, or want to discover his purpose for your life, we will join you wherever you are.
Right now, Cru is helping people all over the world on high school and college campuses to connect with a mentor, discover their purpose and live that out in community.
Through Cru, you can find your purpose by connecting with others and connecting with Jesus.
Connect with Cru at UNC!
Please fill out the info below and we will get back to you!
Follow us on Instagram @nococru