Cru at University of Northern Colorado
Welcome! We are a community of UNC students
seeking to build a relationship with Christ and with each other.
Everyone is on a spiritual journey. UNCO Cru is a community of students who would love to help you on that journey through weekly gatherings, Bible studies, and authentic relationships.
We will start up with regular meetings this fall, but we do have a summer Bible study going! If you are in Greeley this summer, contact us to get connected.
Also, follow us on instagram (@unco_cru) to get updates on events.
Cru is committed to following University policies regarding COVID-19. The University has updated COVID-19 Policies for Summer and Fall 2021. You can keep up with current university policies at the UNC Coronavirus page here and get excited about the full on-campus experience at UNC’s Fall 2021 update page here.
Please follow us on instagram (@unco_cru) for up to date announcements and changes.
What do we do at UNCO Cru?
This is a frequently asked question! Starting Fall 2021, this is the plan:
1. We meet weekly THURSDAYS 7:30PM, in the University Center. We alternate weeks studying and discussing the Bible and spending time having fun in community.
2. We have small group on-campus Bible studies we call life groups. These groups are a safe place to explore your spirituality, grow in your faith, and develop deep friendships. There is one life group on west campus and another on central campus for new students and those that live on-campus (locations coming). There’s also a graduate student life group open to all UNC graduate students and faculty (locations coming).
3. We provide one-on-one or group spiritual mentoring (discipleship) relationships. Follow our instagram or fill out the get connected survey for more info.
We want to help each person take their next step toward Jesus
- Connect to someone who can help you grow closer to God.
- Discover your next steps: find your purpose and how you can live out God’s plan for you––on your campus and around the world.
- Grow alongside others through opportunities like Bible studies and finding a local church
Where are you on your journey?
We are all on a journey. We all want to grow and live a full life, but sense a gap between what we think life should be and our actual experience.
This is where Jesus makes the difference. He brings purpose, meaning and direction to our journey.
Cru is a community of imperfect people from all walks of life who follow Jesus together. Our goal is to journey with you as you take your next step toward Jesus. Whether you are beginning to explore who Jesus is, or want to discover his purpose for your life, we will join you wherever you are.
Right now, Cru is helping people all over the world on high school and college campuses to connect with a mentor, discover their purpose and live that out in community.
Through Cru, you can find your purpose by connecting with others and connecting with Jesus.
Connect with Cru at UNC!
Please fill out the info below and we will get back to you!
Follow us on Instagram @unco_cru