Just as Jesus said, “I have come to set the oppressed free,” you have been called to help bring freedom, justice, and mercy to those who otherwise might have no advocate. Whether you are called to the least, last, or forgotten, you know God has called you to administer justice in a lost world. The resources below will be a great place to begin as you fulfill the call God has given you in law.
- Consider an internship in Cru’s general counsel office.
- Faith and Law Around the Globe also is a global community of lawyers committed to living on mission.
- The Christian Legal Society is a great place learn how to live as a Christian lawyer.
- Looking to be trained into how to bring your faith in your practice of law? Blackstone can help.
- International Justice Mission offers a variety of opportunities for lawyers.
- The American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ) and its globally affiliated organizations are committed to ensuring the ongoing viability of freedom and liberty in the United States and around the world. Consider joining them in their efforts.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a servant ministry building an alliance to keep the door open for the spread of the Gospel by transforming the legal system and advocating for religious liberty, the sanctity of life, and marriage and family. They also have internships available.