Understand how you can know God personally.
Learn the basics of what Christians believe.
Get the answers to frequently asked questions on Christian beliefs and practices.
Explore answers to life's biggest questions.
We all have a story. Read about individuals who have been transformed by faith.
Take the next step in your faith journey with devotionals, resources and core truths.
Explore life's questions from trials and hardships to dating and marriage.
Develop your leadership skills and learn how to launch a ministry wherever you are.
Connecting in community for the well-being of the city.
Partnering with urban churches to meet physical and spiritual needs.
Engaging around sports to help athletes think and live biblically.
Equipping families with practical approaches to parenting and marriage.
Reaching students and faculty in middle and high school.
Bringing hope and resources to military families worldwide.
We are called to use our lives to make a difference in the world for God’s kingdom. Augustine said that there are two kingdoms in every city—the kingdom of man and the kingdom of God. LeaderImpact is about helping leaders leverage their lives for God’s kingdom.
While all people are important to God, we focus on that top 20% who have influence and can facilitate reaching the remaining 80% with the good news of Jesus Christ. Because these leaders of influence are most often found in the cities of the world, LeaderImpact has chosen to place priority on cities—the centers of culture and influence.
If a Christian leader does not take his faith into his work, it appears that the gospel has no effect on life. This results in a widespread loss of appreciation for the relevance of Christianity to the emotional, social, scientific and economic spheres of life.
So, we as LeaderImpact are concerned with a holistic approach. You might say we are interested in the LIFE of a leader: How he or she uses his or her Leadership, Influence, Finances and Expertise for the kingdom of God.
These reasons for involvement, given by LeaderImpact members, will help you understand how you can make a significant contribution to this movement.
Ranvir and Kaur continually ask one key question to themselves and those they disciple. Their intentionality has yielded a city-wide harvest for the kingdom. What is that one question?
Sumya knew God was calling him to serve in the military and his faithfulness has shown the power of being a fruitful witness.
©1994-2020 Cru. All Rights Reserved.