There are plenty of ideas on how to use Halloween to build relational bridges with non-believers or to communicate the message of Christ.
Here are a few suggestions for before, during or after the fall event.
- Pray What would God have you to do Halloween night?
- Involve Your Family
- Talk about the darker elements
- Plan and Order The Good News Comic Book
Note: If providing a tract, be extra-generous with your treat. You might even consider taping any material resources to a full-size chocolate bar. It is not the time to be frugal and it is likely that many may come to your door that you do not yet know.
- Host a pre-Halloween, student-led outreach Costume Theme Party and Contest Cru High School
On Halloween Day
- Distribute resources with plentiful amounts of candy
- Trick or treat with a non-believer
- Stage a Trunk or Treat
- Show a Video
- Gather names
After the Event
- Debrief with your family
- Think Seasonal