What is it:
FamilyLife, the family ministry of Cru, has some of the best studies available on a wide variety of topics like:
- Life Issues
Why use it:
- FamilyLife's studies meet a critical need -- strengthening marriages and families.
- The wide selection of books and DVDs make leading a small group easy with little preparation.
- The studies teach practical life application of Biblical principles.
- The small group sessions are fun and promote friendships.
- The studies create an opportunity to tell people about Jesus.
What people think:
"It was encouraging to meet with other couples and get to know them in a different setting. It made us realize how important our marriage is, not only just for us but also for our children and the legacy we will leave them."
-- Joetta Raber, who co-hosted a HomeBuilders study in Sarasota, Fla.
"Connie and I are as different from one another as day is from night. It wasn't until going through a HomeBuilders study that things started to click, and we were able to move closer to a marriage based on God's principles."
-- Kerry Kuball, from Avondale, Ariz.