What is it?
- DVD containing 11 short films with subtitles in 8 languages
- Films range in length from about 1 minute to over 16 minutes and cover a variety of topics and genres, including animation
- Multiple viewing options suited for various settings and audiences, like "mini film festival" to preselect a combination of films or "free form discussion" to create an interactive experience
- Extras include interviews with the filmmakers, provided discussion questions and user guide
- Printed "Quick Start" insert includes film descriptions and a series of questions
- Created by The Global Short Film Network, a field strategy of The JESUS Film Project®.
How to use it:
Show one or more of the films to your audience. Using the provided questions, guide a discussion about each film and its content, beginning with initial reactions and continuing on to personal and spiritual relevance. Present the gospel message through personal testimony or some other method.
Why to use it:
- Believers can easily pick up on the films' spiritual themes for conversations with those unfamiliar with the Bible
- Suitable for small or large group settings or one-to-one with a friend
- Connects with today's media-driven culture
- Provides enough content for multiple events
Where to get it:
What people think:
"Using the short films causes me to get excited and passionate about sharing with my non-Christian peers in a non-threatening, tasteful way. It creates spiritual conversations so quickly and naturally that it makes me, and younger Christians in my life, want to use it more often." -- Matt Robinson, Michigan State University
"These are not cheesy religious movies, but instead are art films that tell really good stories. Watching the films won't get you to the gospel, but the good stuff comes from talking about the films and what they mean. From those conversations, it's easy to share [with others] how they can know about a relationship with Christ." -- Marcus Key, Indianapolis