What is it?
- 74-page spiral-bound book
- Divided into 6 weekly lessons
- Covers topics like being confident in your salvation and understanding the Holy Spirit
- Group package includes 6 books and 1 leader's guide
- Created by The Impact Movement
How to use it:
Complete weekly lessons in a small-group Bible study or one-to-one mentoring setting. Provided text and questions will guide the discussion through 6 critical aspects of the Christian faith. This study can also be used during personal times with God.
Why to use it:
- Designed specifically for college students
- Versatile for group or personal study
- Beneficial to both new and seasoned followers of Christ
- Packaged in a journal format to encourage daily application (between meetings) and deeper exploration of each topic
- No training required for group leaders (a leader's guide is included in group book orders)
Where to get it:
What people think:
"The Journey is a great way for new Christians and mature Christians to learn about each other while gaining a better understanding of the foundations of Christianity. It is important to be reminded of the principles that are learned first and are the basis of what we believe." -- Rachel Shaw, from Burke, Va.
"The Journey Bible study series is an engaging, relevant and effective resource to students of African and African-American descent. The content is biblically sound, challenges readers in their faith and is communicated in a way that connects to their experiences." -- Melody Copenny, from Orlando, Fla.