How to Apply & Upcoming Training Dates
Joining Cru Full-Time
- Apply here for Headquarters (HQ) New Supported Staff (non Campus Ministry)
- If you are applying for Campus Ministry fill out an online application.
- Learn more about the application time line.
For More Information
- Learn more about what it means to join as a full-time missionary with Cru.
- For questions about the standard, 5-week New Staff Training (NST), contact the New Staff Training office.
Dates may be subject to change.
2014 Training Dates
Summer 2014, New Staff Training, Rollins College, Orlando, FL:
March 15 – Staff applications due for those requesting ICS placement
April 1 – Staff applications due for all others
June 9 – Senior staff and worship team arrive
June 10 – All other participants arrive; on-site registration
July 12 – New staff commissioning and banquet
July 13 – Everyone departs
Fall 2014, New Staff Training, Doubletree Seaworld, Orlando, FL:
May 15 – Staff applications due
September 4 – Participants arrive; on-site registration
September 13 – New staff commissioning and banquet
September 14 – Everyone departs
Mid-Career NST info can be found at MidCareerNST.com.