How to Apply to Serve Internationally
Thank you for your interest in helping reach the world for Christ!
To help give you context as you begin, please review the following about our application process.
- Read Cru’s Doctrinal Statement and make sure you agree with it.
- Contact us for the "Qualifications for International Service" document.
- You must be employable in the United States (i.e. a citizen of the U.S., or a holder of a "green card" or visa which permits employment) If you are not a U.S. citizen please contact our office before beginning the application process.
- Be familiar with the differences between short-term and long-term assignments.
- When applying to teach internationally, you will need to also determine the school at which you would like to teach. In order to find a position on that school's staff you will need to go through that school's application process. Cru does not find placement positions at the international schools. We are the sending agency working in partnership with each individual school. However, we can assist in the school placement process.
- Be familiar with the timetable and steps involved in the process to begin serving short-term or long-term.
- Apply to join Cru as a missionary.
If you have any questions, please contact the office. We will be happy to assist you.