Pay Level: Negotiable
Responsible for creating and maintaining Websites, user interfaces and components of Cru Web properties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consult with customers to obtain requirements and content strategy, including focus, primary message, target audience, etc.
- Create and assist in the development of design and technical specifications. Produce sketches, graphical designs, and copy layout for online content. Analyzes, defines, and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, systems interfaces and usability.
- Utilize various graphical software tools and technologies to transform graphical concepts into specific Web pages incorporating user experience and social media.
- Integrate rich content, including video, animation, and graphics.
- Meet with team to correct technical and performance problems.
- Critique other designs and solicit feedback on Web pages produced. Consults with client to prototype, refine, test, and debug Websites to identify and meet the customer’s requirements.
- Implement modifications based on feedback from users and management.
- Train end-user staff in the effective use of developed solutions.
- Train technical staff in the use of development tools.
- Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries from others regarding errors, problems, or questions about developed applications and solutions.
- Work with other website developers, designers, and technical staff on website design and delivery of site implementation and content for end users.
- Maintain knowledge of technology trends and advances, latest devices, and software and user experience best practices to be leveraged to enhance user experiences.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- KNOWLEDGE OF:
- User experience standards, concepts, principles, practices, and procedures.
- Principles of current computer technology and browsers.
- Principles of graphic design, web standards, and scalable dynamic web user interfaces
- Technical aspects and advances in computer technology.
- Intermediate principles and techniques of Web design and usability.
- Modern office practices, procedures, and equipment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy.
- Computer software, network components, and mobile technologies.
- ABILITY TO:
- Maintain current knowledge of technological advances in the field.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Meet time schedules, deadlines and plan and organize work.
- Serve customers enthusiastically.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university and 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.