Pay Level: Unit 2 Level 6 Starting pay $12.86
Represent the ministry of Cru in the Donation Services Department. Answer multi-line phone system. Determine and use proper professional communication methods to respond to donors, staff, potential donors, administration, and other personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize the Siebel Donor system and Customer Relational Management piece for serving high volume of constituents.
- Handle high volume incoming phone calls, emails, Seibel request, web inquiries and requests sent through other avenues.
- Analyze a scope of requests and take appropriate action to resolve or move to appropriate area of expertise using Siebel call center programs.
- Answer inquiries/questions for the dept via phones and emails and be able to handle through completion 85% of the incoming inquiries.
- Create designation accounts in the Donor system in coordination with Financial Services Group and ministry directors for use in receiving donations and charging assessment fees.
- Receive and qualify requests from directors for access to other ministry and student accounts and provide the access in the system to the directors.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Associate Degree (AA) from a two year college or technical school in Business Administration and 2 years’ experience in a Customer Service role.
- Able to perform alpha-numeric keying at 7,500 keystrokes per hour with error rate of 5% or less.