1 Full Time and 1 On Call (Will vary between all shifts, all days)
Pay Level: Unit 2 Level 6 Starting pay $12.86
Candidates must have a strong understanding of Physical Security Principles and Practices and have a proven track record in the Security field. They must have a strong spiritual relationship and walk with high integrity and honesty. They must be a self starter and have the ability to provide excellent customer service to staff and guests, while providing appropriate safety/security measures and asset protection for Cru World Headquarters.
They will provide the safety and security measures by greeting, patrolling, monitoring, and inspecting premises during one shift of 24 hours per day coverage, while communicating pertinent information as needed to appropriate people using appropriate computer based methods. Systemically patrols inside/outside of buildings on foot or by vehicle for safety of property, employees and grounds. Proactively prevent and responds to security or safety incidents. This position requires evening and weekend hours as well as availability on all 3 shifts; flexibility is critical to this job.
Any combination of or equivalent to:
- Criminal Justice/Security Management Certificate from College or University
- 2 years security experience (corporate security preferred)
- Candidate must have strong understanding of Physical Security Principles and Practices and proven track record in the private security industry
- Candidate must be able to perform the following skills: basic computer skills including Microsoft Office and Windows based software programs, technical aptitude to learn and use other computer software programs as required, utilize interpersonal skills using tact, patience, diplomacy, and courtesy
- Communicate clearly both orally and in writing
- Exhibit knowledge of security methods, procedures, rules and regulations
- Work well in team environment and in cooperation with others
- Work well under pressure
- Serve customers enthusiastically
- Analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action with sound realistic judgments and decisions