Customer Service Representative
Lake Hart Services
Pay Level: Unit2/Level 6 – $12.61/hour min.
The Customer Services Representative position exists to serve our Lake Hart Services Staff with information and services, enabling them to be effective reaching the world for Christ. Under the direction of the Customer Services Team Leader the Representative works in a collaborative environment serving customers by directing phone calls, scheduling conference rooms and their set ups, dispatching facility requests and selling paper and stamps.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Warmly and efficiently operate the switchboard connecting callers to appropriate department or individual using good problem solving and customer care skills.
- Maintain reservation system for conference rooms by reserving, monitoring and coordinating room use.
- Receive and input work orders into on-line work order system.
- Communicate with appropriate Lake Hart Services teams regarding events and after-hour meetings.
- Receive, purchase, deliver name plate orders and bill accordingly.
- Coordinate the Lake Hart Paper Store: Order and maintain paper supplies, oversee sales and process account transfers and check deposits.
- Order and sell postage stamps and process payments through account transfers and check deposits.
- Receive newsletter payment, generate and mail receipts and deposits payments using Smart Form tool.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school education plus knowledge of and three years’ experience in administrative/office practices and customer care.