Two part-time positions open – one bilingual preferred
Pay Level: Unit 2 Level 6 $12.86/hr.min.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
Act as an ambassador for the JESUS Film Project to visitors and guests and impart vision for missions, specifically using the JESUS film, providing bilingual tours in Spanish and English.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts tours of the JESUS Film Project display explaining the ministry and encouraging involvement with the JESUS film ministry.
- Answers questions of visitors concerning the ministry of the JESUS Film Project
- Promote and sell JESUS film products at the end of the tour.
- Turn on and operate all equipment related to the tour as well as prepare coffee and other refreshments
- Open up and close down the cash register daily, including accounting for all transactions and cash supply.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES (Non-essential):
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Participate in the annual Christmas Calling Campaign. Complete required amount of calls.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES OF:
- Bilingual translation skills, Spanish and English
- Presentation skills
- Telephone techniques and etiquette
- Operation of normal office equipment, including personal computer
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Basic recordkeeping skills
- Jesus Film Products
- Minimal information about funding Jesus Film projects to potential donors
- Understand and speak Spanish at an advanced level
- Understand and speak English at an advanced level
- Relate effectively to staff at all organizational levels
- Cast vision for the ministry
- Basic record keeping skills
- Effectively present information in small group situations to ministry leaders, fellow staff and guests
- Communicate effectively orally, using tact, patience and courtesy
- Be flexible and adaptable with changing schedules, demands, etc.
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Process cash and credit card transactions accurately
- Field inquiries to various Jesus Film department
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
AA degree plus at least one year of customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.