The JESUS Film Project
Pay Level: $12.28/hour
Act as an ambassador for the JESUS Film Project (JFP) by greeting and guiding visitors, guests, and others during the presentation, specifically using the JESUS film, and providing pertinent information and vision for JFP missions. (Note: position is part-time generally scheduled for Tues. & Thurs. 9-5 p.m. and Wed. 1-5 p.m.; however, must be able to work other days/shifts when necessary.)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet guests and conducts tours of the JESUS Film Project providing information about the ministry and encouraging involvement with the JESUS film ministry.
- Listen and answers questions concerning the ministry of the JESUS Film Project.
- Promote and sell JESUS film products at the end of the tour.
- Open up and close down the cash register daily, account for all transactions and balance cash, and answer calls and e-mails as may be required.
- Properly operate film equipment, turning on/off equipment, and using hand held remote control
- Prepare coffee and other refreshments for guests, setting up, taking down, and cleaning up after event.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
AA degree plus at least one year of customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Other information: bilingual skills are desirable but not required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great presentation skills for use with small groups of guests, staff, and others viewing Jesus Film
- Good communication and interpersonal skills including exercising tact, patience, and courtesy
- Communicate effectively with ability to hear, speak, and understand English at an advance level
- Properly operate film equipment while walking and standing for extended periods of time
- Good telephone techniques and etiquette
- Operate standard office equipment, including personal computer
- Gain and apply knowledge of Jesus Film products and funding projects to potential donors
- Process cash or credit card transactions, balance money, and perform basic record-keeping duties.
- Be flexible and adaptable with changing schedules, demands, etc.