Special Projects Assistant - Master Studio
The JESUS Film
Pay Level: U2, L6 Starting Pay $13.00/hr min
Provide a wide variety of administrative support; including: complex data entry and reporting, assist managers with Version Checklist, conference and international trip preparation, and support Logistical Support Team with project management and processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare Production Team for international trips.
- Gather and track tasks for Production Managers.
- Update database and prepare/print reports.
- Assist Production Managers by placing product orders.
- Work with other Jesus Film departments and partner agencies as needed.
- Intermediate operation of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Publisher 2010.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Intermediate record-keeping techniques.
- Correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary.
- Ability to proofread and edit business correspondence.
- Work confidently with discretion.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Associates degree and at least one year of experience in an office management or secretarial position. Prefer a ministry background. 1-3 years of international cross-cultural experience.