The JESUS Film Project
(Two positions open)
Pay Level: Unit 2 Level 8 Starting pay $16.10/hr
The JESUS Film Project Representative serves as an in-house ministry partner representative and provides donor and special project support to the NETWORK Partner Program. In this position the Project Representative will develop the financial resources needed to accomplish the unique role The JESUS Film Project (JFP) plays in reaching the lost for Christ. Each will be part of a team of trustworthy and knowledgeable advisor while handling an assigned caseload of ministry partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Building trusting and lasting relationships with our ministry partners by:
- Regularly contacting entire caseload in order to inform. (Talk With A Smile)
- Contacts are made by phone, regular mail and email.
- Faithfully communicate the JFP funding needs, using proposals, DVD’s, phone calls etc.
- Monitoring the 800 number phone call and answer requests if non-caseload donor.
- Challenging ministry partners to greater levels of financial involvement.
- Sending reports from Field Information Services relevant to partner’s giving.
- Provide material that will benefit ministry partner’s understanding of biblical stewardship and of the JFP vision and activities.
Working toward deepening all relationship with ministry partners by:
- Creating a spirit of partnership.
- Responding in a timely manner
- Listening actively to understand needs, desires and expectations.
- Encourage ministry partner involvement in vision trips, volunteer work, briefings, Orlando tours, etc.
- Pray with and for ministry partners regularly.
- Work with ministry partners on special projects, i.e. DVD distribution, vision trips, etc.
- Quickly process all new-non-caseload ministry partners.
Fulfilling all administrative duties such as:
- Establishing and maintaining an up-to-date file in the GoldMine database for all assigned contact activity.
- Developing a working proficiency of JFP computer software system such as Connect and Care, Worldwide Evangelism Support Software (WESS, JFP proprietary software), and GoldMine.
- Regularly purging caseload of all non-giving ministry partners and those giving below $750 per year.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Basic fund raising process and procedures.
- The JESUS Film Project and its mission.
- Computer software programs such as Connect and Care, WESS, and GoldMine.
- Basic computer operations/skills and standard software such as basic Microsoft Office programs.
- Talk with a smile and to demonstrate a servant’s attitude.
- Inspire ministry partners to continue their giving to JFP and increase if and when possible.
- Work towards deepening all relationships with ministry partners.
- Quickly process all new non-caseload ministry partners.
- Work together as a winning team.
- Responsibly fulfill all administrative duties.
- Think creatively and increase job effectiveness.
- Listen to understand ministry partners’ needs, desires and expectations.
- Foster a willing spirit and positive attitude through encouragement and prayer.
- Write clear and concise letters and reports. Abide by the rules of the JFP “Gospel of Style” and have all reports and formal letters edited by the Field Information Department
- Ability to comfortably - ask donors for a financial gift to support the JFP.
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule as working two to three Saturdays during summer and Christmas calling campaigns may be requested.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in Customer Service and working one-on-one with people. (Good People Skills)
- Some college training with one to three years of experience in fund raising and development preferably for a Christian ministry.
- Additional demonstrated excellence in fund raising can be substituted for college training.