Human Resources Hiring Representative
The JESUS Film
Pay Level: U2 L6, $13.28/hr. min (Part Time 24 hrs/wk)
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Hiring Representative is responsible for hiring and welcoming paid staff for The Jesus Film Project.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive approved paid position openings from various Jesus film departments, and submit them to the Cru HR Specialist for posting.
- Meet with department supervisor to determine the type of candidate they are interested in.
- Correspond with the Jesus film HR Generalist to make sure job descriptions and starting compensations are accurate and approved.
- Review incoming applications.
- Conduct initial phone interview with candidates.
- Administer computer aptitude testing and initial interview with candidates.
- Report progress of candidates with applicable department supervisors.
- Set up a second interview with the candidate and department supervisor.
- Successfully complete 3 references for candidates.
- Notify candidate of preliminary acceptance and coordinate the background check process.
- Conduct an HR orientation, which includes: administer hiring paperwork, coordinating IT orientation, Security Services, overview of orientation notebook materials, policies, and benefits.
- Post new job positions on The JESUS Film Project website.
- Make sure job postings on the Cru website are accurate.
- Welcome new staff: email announcement and photo, welcome mug.
- Provide clerical assistance to HR department.
- Complete 15 Christmas Calling Campaign calls annually.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (especially Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Handle confidential data.
- Correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary.
- Schedule appointments.
- Handle many details (excellent organizational skills).
- Work well independently.
- Have good judgment when considering candidates for hire.
- Follow Cru/Legal/Labor Law guidelines.
- Type 50 words per minute.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources and/or 2-3 years of hiring experience.