Human Resources Assistant (Part-time)
The JESUS Film Project
Pay Level: Unit 2 Level 6 Starting Pay $13.28
Under the direction of the Human Resources Generalist, perform a variety of administrative and secretarial duties in support of The JESUS Film Project Human Resources Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Refer staff, calls, and visitors to appropriate Human Resources staff member. Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and general Human Resources questions.
- Perform secretarial and clerical duties for the Human Resources team. May include functions regarding hiring, recruitment, staff development, assessments, MPD coaching, or Embrace.
- Coordinate various Human Resources events. All logistics that may be related to event planning. Delegate and give direction to others who may assist with the events.
- Assists the Human Resources Hiring Representative by taking interview notes and giving feedback regarding candidates. Provide administrative assistance with orientations as needed.
- Assist the Human Resources Generalist with various administrative duties. Administer staff changes, organizational charts, organization of files and processes. Provide occasional clerical assistance regarding legal, payroll, or tasks involving Personnel Records.
- Assist the Human Resources Director with various administrative projects. Take notes at various Human Resources-related meetings. Proactively help organize and increase productivity of the director.
- Coordinate the distribution of JFP and Cru tenure awards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Intermediate use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows, Gmail.
- Basic functions and operation of a Human Resources office.
- Human Resource policies, practices, and procedures.
- Modern office practices, procedures, and equipment.
- Record-keeping techniques.
- Correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills a must.
- Excellent note taking skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Type 50 wpm
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Any combination equivalent to: two years college level work in office management and three years’ experience in secretarial or office management positions of increasing responsibility.