The Paul Project & Project Management Offices
Pay Level: Unit 2, Level 7 Starting Pay $14.25
Works with the Executive Producers and other key project personnel of the Paul Project to facilitate the administrative and business operations of the project. Additionally, this person will serve the Project Management office (PMO) team with administrative assistance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Serve as Administrative Assistant to the executive producers of the Paul project and the members of JFP’s PMO, relieving them of a variety of technical and administrative duties; assist others as directed.
- Take and transcribe dictation, including material of a confidential nature; prepare, type and record a variety of correspondence, agendas, memoranda, reports, meeting notes, track project-related expenses, etc.
- Make travel arrangements for Team and project members.
- Track and administer calendar for team members, arrange and schedule a variety of meetings and conferences.
- Compose and proof documents and reports for accuracy, completeness and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Work closely with Paul Project executive producers to maintain communication among project leadership and outside entities and work closely with PMO leader to maintain communication between PMO and other JFP departments.
- Track budget and financial expenses of the Paul Project; including the creation and distribution of reports and track the donations to the Paul Project, ensuring they are assessed and distributed correctly.
- Manage the JFP on-location Paul Project production office, ensuring that non-production-related tasks are accomplished on time and within budget.
- Facilitate the completion of all vendor contracts to ensure they are completed and paid in a timely manner.
- Microsoft Office applications.
- Campus Crusade for Christ’s basic materials.
- Budgeting and tracking of funds.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Accept and carry out tasks under the direction of the team leader or supervisor.
- Demonstrate ability to work well in a team environment.
- Initiate and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Interact with outside vendors in a professional way.
- Prioritize and schedule work, meeting schedules and deadlines.
- Type at 55-60 words per minute.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Any combination equivalent to: two years college level work and three to five years experience in secretarial or office management positions of increasing responsibility.