Pay Level: Unit 2 Level 7, $14.53/hr min.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
Assist the Mastering Team Leader and Partnership Development team by performing a variety of administrative, receptionist and secretarial duties in a detailed manner. Under the direction of the Master Studio Process Manager/Logistics Team Leader and Mastering Team Leader, receive and process requests for new Master Studio language subtitle requests, preparing subtitle assets for use in version automation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but other duties may be assigned:
- Utilize a computer to enter data, prepare reports, and prepare correspondence or other purposes. Compose correspondence; report information in person or by telephone where judgment, knowledge and interpretation of policies and regulations may be necessary. Distribute report information to appropriate Managers and Directors.
- Arrange and schedule a variety of meetings and conferences; establish and maintain complex interrelated filing systems; create a project schedule and manage timelines.
- Review and proof documents, records and forms for accuracy, completeness and conformance to applicable rules and regulations.
- Use Aegisub subtitle software to format, edit and correct subtitle text, ensuring subtitle assets are properly ingested into Master Studio version process.
- Arrange for transcription of script for subtitle use with partners / vendors with input from Language Production Manager.
- Arrange for EMAC MP4 approval of assets with appropriate staff as designated by Language Production Manager.
- Be responsible for multiple ongoing subtitle projects at any given time.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Operation, procedures and precedents of office to which assigned
- Knowledge of Aegisub subtitle software
- Advanced operations of Microsoft Office applications to include, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, as well as become familiar with WESS database.
- Perform duties with an attention to detail
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects
- Type at 60 words net per minute from clear copy.
- Work confidentially and independently with discretion.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associates degree with 3-5 years experience in office management or secretarial or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be comfortable working with computers, audio & video. Technical media training preferred.