Pay Level: Unit 2 Level 7 Starting Pay $14.25
Assist the Mastering Team Leader and Partnership Development team by performing a variety of administrative, receptionist and secretarial duties in a detailed manner. Under the direction of the Master Studio Process Manager/Logistics Team Leader and Mastering Team Leader, receive and process requests for new Master Studio language subtitle requests, preparing subtitle assets for use in version automation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but other duties may be assigned:
- Utilize a computer to enter data, prepare reports, and prepare correspondence or other purposes. Compose correspondence; report information in person or by telephone where judgment, knowledge and interpretation of policies and regulations may be necessary. Distribute report information to appropriate Managers and Directors.
- Arrange and schedule a variety of meetings and conferences; establish and maintain complex interrelated filing systems; create a project schedule and manage timelines.
- Review and proof documents, records and forms for accuracy, completeness and conformance to applicable rules and regulations.
- Use Aegisub subtitle software to format, edit and correct subtitle text, ensuring subtitle assets are properly ingested into Master Studio version process.
- Arrange for transcription of script for subtitle use with partners / vendors with input from Language Production Manager.
- Arrange for EMAC MP4 approval of assets with appropriate staff as designated by Language Production Manager.
- Be responsible for multiple ongoing subtitle projects at any given time.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Operation, procedures and precedents of office to which assigned
- Advanced operations of Microsoft Office applications to include, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, as well as become familiar with WESS database.
- Basic video and audio nomenclature
- Record-keeping techniques.
- Correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary.
- Editing and proofing skills
- Ministry organization, operations, policies and objectives.
- Technical aspects of field of specialty.
- Perform duties with an attention to detail
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects
- Learn new technologies, processes, and procedures quickly
- Perform a wide variety of complex clerical, typing, stenographic and secretarial duties.
- Learn and apply laws, rules, regulations involved in assigned activities.
- Type at 60 words net per minute from clear copy.
- Analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships
- Able to make decisions and handle difficult situations with tact and professionalism.
- Project scheduling and timeline management
- Work confidentially and independently with discretion.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
A 2-year Associates’ degree with 3-5 years of experience in office management or secretarial position. Or equivalent combination of education and experience. Comfortable working with computers, audio & video. Technical media training preferred.