Administrative Assistant to the Language Production Team/Team Leader
The JESUS Film Project
Pay Level: Unit 2 Level 7 Starting pay $14.25
Under the general direction of the Logistics Team Manager, provide direct support to our JESUS Film Language Production Team Leader and Language Production Managers (Dubbing Producers) to empower them to effectively produce new language versions of our movies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Arrange and schedule a variety of meetings and conferences; establish and maintain complex interrelated filing systems. Assist with correspondence; plan/coordinate and set up meetings with food service, coordinate schedule and perform various special projects as assigned.
- Database entry with WESS database; prepare reports using queries and/or search requirements.
- Take and transcribe dictation, including material of a confidential nature; prepare and type a variety of correspondence, agendas, memoranda, reports, minutes and other materials; record and transcribe minutes from a variety of meetings.
- Gather receipts and prepare for payment of OneCard billing, reimbursements and request for checks as required by Language Production Managers or Logistics Team Manager.
- Collect and compile statistical and financial data and other information for inclusion into special and periodic reports; revise schedules, as necessary; utilize computer systems to prepare reports, correspondence, forms, graphs and/or records when assigned.
- Update the Crisis Management calendar and other supportive process forms as needed.
- Work on language research projects involving interaction with partnership organizations.
- Process Visa and Passport applications along with other supportive documents for the Production Team. Serve as the point person for all passport related administration for Master Studio.
- Process EMAC/CEMAC shipping and any shipping needed by Production staff.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Advanced operation of Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Project VISIO and Access as well as become familiar with WESS data base.
- Organization, policies and rules of assigned The JESUS Film Project.
- Record-keeping techniques.
- Correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Plan and organize work, managing multiple projects.
- Protect confidential information and provide information in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Type at 65 words net per minute from clear copy.
- Perform secretarial and clerical work of average difficulty with speed and accuracy.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships.
- Appropriate phone etiquette and be able to speak to and understand foreign nationals.
- Work confidentially with discretion.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Prefer a business or communications 4-year degree or equivalent work experience. Prefer 3 years of Administrative Assistant experience. Experience with media is helpful. International experience is helpful.