Administrative Assistant III
The JESUS Film Project
Pay Level: Unit 2 Level 7 $14.25/hr min
Under the direction of the Human Resources Director, perform a variety of administrative and secretarial duties in support of The JESUS Film Project Human Resources director and department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Perform secretarial and clerical duties for the Human Resources director and team. May include administrative tasks related to the areas of hiring, recruitment, staff development, assessments, MPD coaching, or Embrace. Proactively help organize and schedule some appointments so as to increase the productivity of the director.
- Administer staff changes, organizational charts, organization of files and processes. Provide occasional clerical assistance regarding legal, payroll, or tasks involving Personnel Records.
- Refer staff, calls, and visitors to appropriate Human Resources staff member. Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and general Human Resources questions.
- Track and measure development of JFP staff, leaders and teams (e.g. track completion of assessments, trainings and send out surveys to measure progress).
- Manage Human Resources budget balances and monitor expenditures of funds.
- Administer the ordering and distribution of JFP tenure awards.
- Coordinate various Human Resources events. All logistics that may be related to event planning. Delegate and give direction to others who may assist with the events.
- Provide HR reports as requested by director.
- Take notes at various Human Resources-related meetings.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Type at 50 words net per minute from clear copy
- Intermediate use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows, Gmail.
- Record-keeping techniques.
- Correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills a must.
- Excellent note taking skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Must have ability to work confidentially with discretion, adapt to constant changes, work with diplomacy, demonstrate good people skills, and possess a strong knowledge of Cru.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Any combination equivalent to: two years college level work in office management and 3-5 years experience in secretarial or office administrative positions of increasing responsibility, including advanced level computer applications.