Administrative Assistant to the Executive Directors Office
The JESUS Film Project
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.
Pay Level: Unit 2 Level 7 Starting Pay $14.25
The primary role is to help maximize the Executive’s office staff, performing a wide variety of clerical, typing, and secretarial duties. This highly visible role is key to the overall mission effectiveness of the comprehensive ministry of The JESUS Film Project.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Give administrative support to the Director’s Office Staff
- Research and book travel arrangements (domestic and international)
- Visas, passports, flights, hotel and transportation
- Prepare and setup, schedule, & run the technology for all office meetings including coordinating supplies, meals, beverages, speakers, etc.
- Type a variety of correspondence, agendas, memoranda, reports, minutes and other materials including that which may be confidential.
- Manage Director’s Office budget balances and monitor expenditures of funds.
- Maintain Director’s office: stocked supplies, clean offices, and tidy meeting room
OTHER FUNCTIONS (Non-essential):
- Guide Director’s office in using Google, Word, Publisher, etc.
- Maintain and work technology in the Director’s Conference Room
- Manage correspondence with CCCI executives, JFP Board, DDB, Donors, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Organizational techniques.
- Correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Technical aspects of field of specialty.
- Advanced operations and techniques of word processing and other office related computer software.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills, as well as proofing and editing skills.
- High aptitude for learning and strong skill sets in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have ability to work confidentially with discretion, adapt to constant changes, work with diplomacy, demonstrate good people skills, and possess a strong knowledge of Campus Crusade for Christ.
- Report to Executive Director’s office staff
- Work closely with all JFP Department Administrative Assistants and their directors.
- Serve as liaison for the Executive Director’s office to all U.S. Staff, as well as partners, other ministry leaders, and general public.
- Type at 60 words net per minute from clear copy.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Plan and organize work, determining priority of multiple projects at once.
- Maintain records and prepare reports.
- Make arithmetic calculations quickly and accurately.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Any combination equivalent to: two years college level work in office management and 5 years’ experience in secretarial or office administrative positions of increasing responsibility, including advanced level computer applications.