Administrative Assistant/Language Version Processor
The JESUS Film Project
Pay Level: $12.87/hour (UN2/6)
Under the direction of Master Studio Process Manager/Logistics Team Leader and Audio Operations Manager to receive, review, and process folders for new Master Studio language versions that come in from recording teams. Assist the Audio Operations Manager by performing a variety of administrative, secretarial, and receptionist duties in a fast paced office environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support to Master Studio by processing folders received for new language versions from Master Studio Production Team, Campus Crusade Chang Mai, and other Partners; review documents to ensure completeness, accuracy, and conformance to applicable rules and regulations; assign language versions to Studio Staff per direction; monitor assignments; perform data entry on WESS system; update database for accuracy; prepare queries and reports; perform other related duties.
- Track recordings using the Post Production v-board and planner; inform appropriate managers of non-standard recordings and get direction on how to proceed; implement changes as directed and inform staff as appropriate.
- Provide support to the Audio Operations Manager by performing a variety of secretarial, clerical, and receptionist duties; schedule meetings and conferences; take minutes as necessary; establish and maintain accurate filing systems; prepare shipping and maintain records per guidelines as needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
2-year Associates Degree in business administration, communications or related field and at least one-year experience in office management or secretarial position, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Advanced operation of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher and typing accurately.
- Record-keeping techniques and standard office procedures
- Correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation; editing and proofing skills
- Ministry organization, operations, policies and objectives
- Learn the operations, office procedures and technical aspects of field to which assigned
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships interdepartmentally.
- Organize work in order to meet schedules and timelines.
- Type at 60 words per minute net from clear copy.
- Work confidentially and independently with discretion.