Pay Level: U2, L7 Starting Pay $13.87/hr min
Under the general direction of the Master Studio Director, perform a variety of administrative, receptionist and secretarial duties in a fast paced office environment. Applicant should be detail-oriented and capable of working under pressure with time constraints. Work sometimes involves instantaneous changes to schedules and job priorities. On rare occasions there may be a need to work outside the normal hours of 8am to 5pm, but this is not typical. Assist with correspondence; plan/coordinate and set up meetings with food service, coordinate schedule and perform various special projects as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handling administrative tasks such as travel arrangements (domestic and international, including visa requests); variety of clerical duties; calendar, scheduling, event planning schedule and perform special projects and related duties as assigned.
- Perform secretarial and clerical duties as assigned, assisting with a variety of clerical and secretarial functions, including file cleanup, organization, preparation of domestic and international correspondence via e-mail, fax and telephone; print/copy/scan and prepare memoranda, reports, contracts and other materials. Establish and maintain filing system.
- Work with WESS database and prepare reports using queries and/or search requirements.
- Review and proof documents, records and forms for accuracy, completeness and conformance to applicable rules and regulations.
- Receive and provide direction to Postproduction Department visitors, schedule appointments, screen visitors and phone calls and refer to appropriate staff members.
- Disseminate information and schedules to staff as necessary to assure effective coordination of department or program functions.
- Take and transcribe dictation, including material of a confidential nature; prepare and type a variety of correspondence, agendas, memoranda, reports, minutes and other materials; record and transcribe minutes from a variety of meetings.
- Arrange and schedule a variety of meetings and conferences. Coordinate meetings, schedule conference rooms along with ordering/picking up snacks/lunches as required.
- Check and maintain Outlook email, contacts, and calendar for Master Studio Director.
- Collect and compile data information for inclusion into special and periodic reports; revise schedules, as necessary; utilize computer systems to prepare reports, correspondence, forms, graphs and/or records when assigned.
- Protect confidential information and provide information in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- May be asked to provide assistance for MPD printing, labeling and/or sending.
- Advanced operation of Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, VISIO and Access as well as become familiar with WESS and Invoicing database.
- Type at 65 words net per minute from clear copy.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Any combination equivalent to college level course work in business administration or a communications related field and at least one- year experience in an office management or secretarial position; a willingness to learn the technical aspects of the position.