Financial Analyst 1
Financial Services Group
Pay Level: Unit 3/Level 9 $2524/mo/min.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
Applies principles of financial analysis to support the Cru ministries in their monthly internal reporting and serves as one of the point people in the compilation of the annual ministry budgets in order to expand the operational capacity of the ministries and therefore accelerate spiritual movements everywhere.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to prepare financial statements and reports
- Knowledge of general ledger accounting principles
- Ability to use personal computer with Microsoft Office software, Excel,
- Ability to perform tasks with extremely close attention to detail
- Ability to maintain accurate records and files
- Ability to maintain positive attitude even during periods of heavy workload
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Accounting from four-year college or university and 3-5 years of accounting experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.