Department: Donation Services Group
Pay Level: U2 L6 $12.28/hr. min.
Maintains the EFT donations processing system including new gift entry and changes to records. Provide customer service for EFT donors and staff or ministries receiving or making EFT donations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following
- Research and answer high volume of questions related to bank account contribution processing from individual staff, ministry representatives and donors via mail, email, fax, and phone calls.
- Manage and balance high volume of requests for service.
- Contact donors and staff via memo and telephone regarding questions and problems with EFT donations; notify donors when staff leaves the ministry and when there are bank account problems; communicate with bank personnel to resolve problems with accounts.
- Maintains statistical data volume report regarding EFT which includes phone, email, faxes, mail counts and error reporting.
- Analyze and process returns from the bank as well as bank account updates. Process and send the automatic withdrawal files to the bank five times per month... Issue refunds both electronically and by check when requested by staff or donor.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school education plus knowledge of administrative practices and procedures including working knowledge and experience with 10 key function, plus one to three years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.