DSG Seasonal Processing
Donation Services Group
Unit 2 Level 6 positions Starting Min. $12.28 per hour
(Non-exempt Temporary Full time and On Call)
Seasonal Verifier of donation information and data entry in the Donation Processing area and processing of eGift donations in the Specialized Donations area. Seasonal refers to the holiday season, from mid-November to mid-January, and from mid-May to mid- August.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze source documents to determine specific donation designation and contribution processing procedure
- Research unclear donation information and refer to Donor Research as necessary.
- Perform data entry according to standard procedures from a variety of receipts and other source documents using an alpha and numeric keyboard.
- Applicants will need to pass our alphanumeric test. A passing test score would consist of keying at a minimum 7,500 keystrokes per hour with 5% or less error rate.
- Applicants that are offered a position will need to successfully pass a Background Check prior to the completion of the hiring process.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Process and record accounting transactions accurately.
- Review and verify input and output data to assure accuracy.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma