Donor Research Communication Specialist
Pay Level: U2 L6 $12.15 per hr. /min.
SUMMARY: Coordinate the processes and information of donor correspondence.
- Review, edit and give feedback to analysts on donor correspondence and edit for accuracy, professionalism and appropriateness of letter.
- Prioritize actions and process all correspondence.
- Complete and send Memorials, Source donors letters, terminated staff notification to donors, and all research written communication submitted by analysts on a daily basis.
- Assist research analysts in determination of proper verbiage appropriate for each communication item and return to analysts for corrections while giving input.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process all time sensitive correspondence using a variety of office equipment.
- Run programs that pull necessary information and merge to letter files for editing and printing.
- Process and assemble letters, memos, reports, lists, forms or other data from creation, either from complete provided information or rough draft.
- Keep reports of all mailings.
- Represent Campus Crusade for Christ as mediator for staff members and communicate support needs to churches requesting information.
- Determine appropriate correspondence and recipient of memorial donation acknowledgements and family notification.
- Review and edit each analyst’s correspondence and research letters for clarity of words and appropriateness
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: AA degree plus a minimum of 2 years experience in an administrative office with emphasis on secretarial skills and composition.