Pay Level: Unit 2 Level 6 $12.61/hour min.
Represent Cru in the area of donation processing using IRS and Cru guidelines. Analyze, research and make corrections as needed regarding donation inquiries related to contributions given to staff and ministry accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive and thoroughly analyze requests from donors, using all available resources.
- Determine and follow-through with appropriate response to donor and others to ensure both customer satisfaction and effective internal procedures.
- Handle all communication to donors with a high level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Effectively and clearly communicate orally and in writing.
- Work cooperatively in team setting.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Associate’s degree (AA) from a two year college or technical school in business administration and one year previous experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.