THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.
Pay Level: IT 2/7, Negotiable
The Digital Designer conceptualizes and designs brand experiences through artwork, photography, and motion graphics that will be employed in various mediums including websites, digital advertising, e-mail marketing and social media. This individual will work with a multi-disciplinary team of writers, editors, designers, marketers, audio & video specialists and front-end developers to produce Cru’s digital experience. This individual will also be supporting the Brand Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create digital assets to illustrate content for use on our websites and apps
- Effectively employ brand standards and guidelines to achieve our desired brand experience
- Produce compelling imagery for digital marketing campaigns, including banner advertising and microsite landing pages and splash pages
- Produce visual content for use on our social media accounts
- Take initiative to identify and correct visual experiences that do not meet our brand standards
- Creation of downloadable collateral such as discipleship materials and small group curriculum
- Design / redesign of brand assets to support the Brand Manager (e.g., receipts, building signage, etc.)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Drive to design creative digital experiences that meet content strategy and campaign needs
- Ability to communicate design concepts to other people and departments
- Proficiency with industry-standard software (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Knowledge of motion graphics (video editing skills desired)
- Knowledge of the latest trends in digital design
- Understanding of user-centered design best practices
- Ability to create social media content
- Create and communicate ideas visually, verbally and in writing
- Have an eye for details
- Be open to new ideas and quick to react to changing trends
- Work independently and under pressure
- Be a self-starter, self-disciplined, show initiative, budget time, as well as meet deadlines and production schedules
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree in a digital design program is preferred
- Experience of 2+ years producing digital assets in a corporate setting
- Experience with industry-standard design software (Adobe Creative Cloud/Suite) required
- An equivalent combination of education and experience is also acceptable
To apply for this position, please visit apply.ccci.org/20 and please be sure to complete the application in its entirety including your work history and education/training background.