Credit Card Donations Administrator
Donation Services Group
Pay Level: Unit 2 level 6 Starting pay:$12.28/hr
Maintain the credit card donations processing system, including donation entry and transaction authorization. Provide customer service for credit card donors and staff/ministries receiving credit card donations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain recurring credit card donations in PeopleSoft by processing requests for changes, updates, or stopping automatic donations.
- Respond to ever increasing calls from the credit card donations, handling one time gifts, changes to recurring gifts, and assistance for users of the online donations site.
- Provide customer service and research through email, including answering messages sent to credit cards e-mail box.
- Download and process donations from the internet and telemarketing campaigns. This procedure involves downloading donation files using FTP client software and formatting data in Excel for loading into PeopleSoft.
- Complete daily authorization of credit card transactions. This procedure creates donation batches in PeopleSoft and a transaction file for credit card authorization.
- Authorize and settle credit card transactions using Nova PC Transact It software.
- Generate bank deposit record from batch information, close and approve batches in PeopleSoft.
- Able to perform alphanumeric keying at 7,500 keystrokes per hour with less than 5% error rate.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
AA degree plus two years of work experience administrative or financial positions. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of computer systems.