Pay Level: U2 L7, $13.87/hr. min
Coordinate and implement Cru’s staff longevity awards program and alumni communications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Run queries to identify monthly award recipients; e-mail award options and order forms to monthly honorees, order awards and track orders with award vendors.
- Communicate frequently with staff via e-mail and phone to address customer service needs.
- Update and maintain award database with all pertinent information relating to the ordering and shipping process, make changes to the database by verifying all records through PeopleSoft and the employee’s file.
- Oversee and implement the planning, creation and functioning of the Awards Booth at the bi-annual Staff Conference Ministry Fair.
- Acquire all the financial information needed to prepare and monitor the annual Awards and Alumni budgets. Monitor the monthly budget reports.
- Coordinate the process of selecting the content for the quarterly Alumni Newsletter.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Principles and practices of administration, supervision and training
- Interpersonal skills; using tact, patience and courtesy.
- Interact and communicate confidently with various levels of leadership and staff
- Work independently with minimal direction or supervision.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work confidentially with discretion.
- Plan, organize and prioritize work in a detailed manner
- Meet schedules and time lines.
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- AA degree plus minimum of 2 years’ related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A working knowledge of Campus Crusade’s procedures, policies, culture and organizational structure is preferred.