If you are a Christian, then:
God's Spirit lives in you
Revelation 3:20 (A picture of your new relationship with Jesus if you've placed your faith in Him.)
- Romans 8:9-11
- Ephesians 1:13,14
You are forgiven
- Colossians 2:13,14
- Romans 6:6, 11-13,14
- 1 Corinthians 10:13
God changes you
As you get to know God better and continue to follow His plan, God will change your life and character through the Holy Spirit.
- 2 Corinthians 3:18
- 2 Corinthians 5:17
- Galatians 5:22,23
- Philippians 1:6; 2:13; 4:13
You live for Christ
Living for Christ is a lifelong process. God will give you the ability to follow Him as you trust in His promises and obey Him.
- Ephesians 2:10
- Galatians 2:20
- Matthew 10:38,39
- 2 Corinthians 5:14,15
- John 15:9-11
Your faith and trust in God will continually develop
This process of knowing God better and experiencing His love and plan is developed by:
- Talking to others about Christ
- Spending time with other Christians
To Think About:
- In light of these truths from the Bible, are you a Christian?
- What would keep you from committing your life to Jesus Christ?
- Learn more about becoming a Christian by reading How to Know God Personally.
Used with permission from www.godsquad.com, a part of the Cru family.