Our Commitment to Stewardship
Cru and Campus Crusade for Christ International are charter members of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability, an accreditation agency founded in 1979 dedicated to helping Christian ministries earn the public's trust.
Cru/Campus Crusade abides by the ECFA standards of responsible stewardship in its management of donations.
Additionally, Cru/Campus Crusade has sought to clarify and establish additional fundraising guidelines and position statements to help enhance the trust of friends, ministry partners and the public at large.
These guidelines include:
- Commitment to Ministry Partners
- Commitment to Confidentiality
- Guidelines for Direct Marketing
- Position on Gift Designation Reassignment
- Liquidation of Non-Cash Donations
- Real Property and Insurance Gift Acceptance Guidelines
- Position on Conflicts of Interest
- Independent Governing Board and Financial Audits